Mobile input issues fixed on Blitz Memory

A main goal of Blitz Memory is to have you train on your phone because who doesn’t want to do some memory training when waiting for a bus, sitting at the DMV, or just have some free time!

There were some issues with decimal, alphabet, and binary where the values you were typing on mobile were not showing up at times and didn’t automatically move you to the next input. These issues are now fixed!

There is one more slight issue and it probably will only happen in the binary event. Depending on how many digits you are memorizing in a group, you might have to turn your phone the long way to see all the digits and the arrow buttons.

I am not sure what a fix would be here since if you made the groups smalling for the recall, it can be hard to see the values you are typing in. Any feedback on how to fix this issue would be great!

I believe all mobile issues, besides the binary one, have been fixed. Let me know if there are other issues or if you have any ideas on how to make the mobile experience better. Thanks!

Check it out here: https://www.blitzmemory.com/signup