Training Charts with Rankings

Being able to keep track of your progress is always helpful to have and fun to see how much you are improving. We are planning on adding charts to keep track of your progress, but an idea I had was to have ranking in the graph itself. Look below:

The idea behind the rankings on the graph is to show how much you are improving and the different levels you reach. I always loved seeing my skill improve and having the levels helps give you something to aim for.

I was also thinking of having the best score indicator and the level associated with it. We all know when you train, sometimes your score can be all over the place. Maybe you had a bad day. You are trying a new strategy.

So having the best score indicator will let you know what level you are currently at. Your high score might be diamond level in Cards but because of a bad day, the graph shows your score is silver level.

The current idea for the rankings are: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, Master, Grandmaster

I would love any feedback on any of these ideas! I want to make sure I am not missing anything and get as much input as possible.

Thanks!